Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Freedom!

Just dropped my little one off (along with 16 ozs of breast milk) with his grandma, and I have the day to myself!!!!!!!  This is so exciting!  I can actually get some much needed work done.

See, this is me, excited.

I so need a haircut. :)
It feels so good that I feel guilty.  I love my little man, but it's hard to get my work done with him.  Especially yesterday... he was quite demanding.  I consider myself a very lucky parent because my boy sleeps thru the night very well.  During the day, however, he is not so easy.  He gets bored quickly and always wants attention.  I don't mind giving it to him, but it's impossible to sketch or get work done on the computer.

Steve has the magic phone to keep Evan occupied.  He has the new Iphone 5, and he plays music videos for Evan constantly, which he LOVES.
Father and son... awww!
I did, however, manage to get a sketch done for my sister-in-law's brother.  It's a Christmas gift, and I'm almost positive he doesn't read my blog, so I can post the finished product.



Other than my eternal to-do list, things are going very well here at home.  Christmas is coming up, and I'm actually pretty much done shopping for gifts!

I'm off to get more work done.  Wish me luck!  Never enough time in the day.

-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment