Friday, November 11, 2011

Loving Costa Rica

Hi all! 

I can't believe I'm actually blogging on my honeymoon, but here I am, sitting in paradise, typing away as I listen to the ocean. :) 

Steve and I are having a fantastic time so far!  I can't wait to share our pictures.  We are seeing some amazing sights, eating the best food, and having fun on our little adventures.  Our hotels have been out of this world!  Serioulsy, we've been getting the royal treatment every step of the way. 

The only downside is it's going by so fast and I'm missing my dogs, Camper and Pilot.  I'm actually stopping when we go out for walks to babytalk cows.  Yes, cows.  They look enough like dogs to me and I can't seem to stop myself from doing it.  It seems to be a compulsion.

Anywho, Costa Rica is so wonderful and I'm loving every minute of it!  It is definitely an inspiring place to be. 

Peacing out,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment