Thursday, April 4, 2013

Feeling Better

Evan and I were recently slammed with a bad cold virus (Steve managed to dodge the sickness... not sure how!).  It's been almost 2 weeks, but we are finally feeling more like ourselves again.  Evan had an ear infection and was horribly congested.  Thank God for antibiotics.  I'm positive he is feeling better now. :)


And he is now officially on the move.  Yes, he is crawling.  His form is not quite perfected yet, but he is doing this seal-crawl, where he drags his legs behind him and uses his arms to propel him forward.  It's pretty cute... and scary!  Let the child proofing begin!

On a professional note, I finally finished Sue's Pet Resort website and it's LIVE!  Check it out here.  I'm really proud of myself.  It was a lot of work, but it was so worth it.  I'll be going back to work there in a few days, so the launch happened just in time.

And of course, on the side, I've been doing a few pet sketches.  Here are some recent ones.

Dozer (my brother-in-law's dog)

Black Cat
Kalli

Pumpkin
I'm working on a good one right now that should be finished soon.  Can't wait to share it!

My posting time is up.  Evan demands the attention now.  Thanks for reading!

-Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment