Friday, June 17, 2011

All Set Up

It's the end of the day, Steve and I are hanging out in our hotel room, and I'm pretty tired... But excited! My booth is all set up and ready to go tomorrow. Since it was our first time setting up (thank god Steve was there to help!) it took about 3 hours. We took pictures and I promise to share with all of you when I get home.

The show is in a parking lot in a very nice area. The homes in Shaker Heights are unbelievable! The booths are very close to one another, and we've already made friends with our neighbors. Tomorrow will be a long day-10 hours. I just hope the heavy rain stays away.

I'll admit I'm nervous for tomorrow. I keep asking myself, "what if I don't sell anything?!" Steve keeps reassuring me that I will be fine. I guess I'm just nervous for the unknown. I just hope I enjoy the whole experience. That's all I want.

Time to go! I will write tomorrow to let you know how it went!
Peacing out,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment