Friday, April 15, 2011

I got a MAYBE!

I got my first "wait list" response from an art show!!!!!!!  I was just over the moon that the outcome wasn't a flat NO.  It's a maybe!

The art show I've been wait listed on is the 2011 Syracuse Arts & Crafts Festival.


The show will be held from July 29th thru July 31st in downtown Syracuse, NY.  I won't know if I am "in" until the week of July 25th!  Talk about last minute, huh?  I would be so excited if I got to go!!!

After getting rejections from Penn State Arts Fest, Boston Mills Art Festival, and Long's Park Art Festival, I am just so happy to receive something on a more positive note.  It's like the breath of fresh air I needed to keep going with my art!

I'll probably be hearing from Mount Gretna and Black Swamp this coming week.  If I got an invite, I think I would be so happy I would explode!

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Peacing out,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment